10/06/2006

Daily Kos: Foley-Hastert IMs revealed! (Spoof)

Disclaimer: It's a joke by Bob Johnson at Kos -- law

The first documented IM exchange between Foley and Hastert occurred on March 13, 2006:

Maf54: what are you wearing?

Coach64: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Maf54: what's that?

Coach64: My hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh key is sticking.

Maf54: maybe you need some lubricant :)

Coach64: Whhhhhhhhhhhhat do you put on a keyboard? WD40?

Maf54: what are you wearing? wrestling tights?

Coach64: No. I have this girdle thhhhhing. It hhhhhelps my back.

Maf54: i'd like to slip that girdle off you

Coach64: I don't thhhhhhhhink so.

Maf54: why not?

Coach64: You'd get hhhhhit by my dunlap.

Maf54: dunlap?

Coach64: My belly that dun lap over my belt.

(Much "worse" at the source. Go read! -- law)

Daily Kos: Foley-Hastert IMs revealed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home