1/28/2006

Xiaxue gets hammered, real problems get ignored.

Swiftfire blogs:

I couldn't help but start weeping again, at the indifference my countrymen have shown towards the 'larger' problems, the social ills that plague our world, that instead of voicing their doubts about BoingBoing, they would rather choose focus their attention on Fireangel's return. Perhaps I am destined to do everything by myself, after all, am I not the only person constantly voicing out the shortcomings of Blogsmalaysia? Am I not the only one who wishes to see some of these problems being addressed and hopefully rectified despite knowing that it's entirely a thankless task, and that what I say will most likely be ignored? It also tears my heart to see my friends over the causeway dedicating so much effort and time in trying to topple Xiaxue, and condemning the editorial integrity of Tomorrow.sg, and NOT lash out...

[the ills swiftfire is blogging about ? Cut and pasting on blogs.. But who can blame him for worrying about THAT in a world gone mad like ours ? Even Microsoft and Google partner with his country's censors! There you go guys, nail down all the outstanding characters in your culture.. that would get you free.. NOT! -- law]

The Great Swifty Speaketh!: Everytime BoingBoing Posts An Entry, A Little Kitten Dies.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Great Swifty said...

Congrats, I think you're the 100th site ever to link to my blog, according to Technorati.

1/30/2006 11:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home