11/19/2005

Now we learn why Italian reporter was shot at by Negroponte's elite troops

Now we learn why Sgrena was shot at (4.00 / 7)

by Negroponte's elite troops. And it may even be the reason she was kidnapped in the first place..

I gathered accounts of the use of phosphorus and napalm from a few Fallujah refugees whom I met before being kidnapped, says Manifesto reporter Giuliana Sgrena, who was kidnapped in Fallujah last February, in a recorded interview. I wanted to get the story out, but my kidnappers would not permit it.

I think we have just heard the sound of one hand clapping... And it lost by 403 x 3 on the House.

by lawnorder on Sat Nov 19, 2005 at 08:19:28 AM CST

* [new] Italian reporter and white phosphorus (none / 1)

Thanks for your post about this.

I actually wondered if there could be any connection between the white phosphorus info released last week & the Italian reporter who was shot at early this year. I couldn't remember her name or exactly when I read about her, so it's been one of those random thoughts popping thru my gray matter this week.

Your post made me think maybe I'm not crazy after all.

by Mad Mom on Sat Nov 19, 2005 at 09:11:08 AM CST

Daily Kos :: Comments Daily Kos credited for forcing Pentagon admission of illegal weapons use in Fallujah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home