11/19/2005

Kelsey's Purpose - A heartbreaking story

Democrats and Republicans alike should be outraged by this story. -- law


Kelsey's grandma tells us:

When my son was called to active duty and sent to Iraq I was sure that I knew. God was giving Kelsey to us because her father was not coming home.

I was wrong. Kelsey was the one who did not make it. She died just days before her dad was to return. After nine months of abuse, she joined the other little angels in Heaven. It was then that I knew her purpose...

She was put here to make a difference - to make sure other children are protected.



Kelsey's Purpose

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jonathan Cleveland said...

Me as an American, Oklahoman, Human, can not believe this OUTRAGEOUS event!!! I am shocked, and sad that the DHS would let this happen!!! If there is a call about a small bruise they are there, BUT THIS GIRL WAS REPEATEDLY ABUSED!!! I am sooooooo sad about this tremendous loss, you all are in my thoughts, and prayers!
Sincerly with God,
Jonathan R. Cleveland

11/24/2005 08:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Tammy Payne said...

I came across this story on facebook and i was so sad it made me cry, i just can't believe that the girl was returned to her mother after so many aligations of abuse. Its just so horrible i don't no what to say other than i am very dorry for your loss and hope that this story help keep other children safe.

9/03/2007 10:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Rebecca.. NY said...

All I do is cry when i read this... I am a mother of 3 girls and can not begin to imagine what you and your family is going through.. you are in my prayers

10/12/2007 12:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home