10/06/2005

Luttig's Lair: HAIRY-ETTE: ALL EYELINER, NO JURISPRUDENCE

HAIRY-ETTE: ALL EYELINER, NO JURISPRUDENCE

Every hour that goes by, the more depressed I get. It's not that I'm mad about not being appointed to the Supreme Court. (I mean, I am, but this is much bigger than that.) It's that the President of the United States, whom at this point I wouldn't allow one of my clerks to hire as a manual laborer, had to choose such a sycophantic lightweight to fill what would have been my seat. The only possible distinction that Hairy-Ette might hold is she's the first Supreme Court nominee whose eyeliner is thicker than her curriculum vitae.

posted by J. Michael Luttig @ 12:04 PM

Luttig's Lair: HAIRY-ETTE: ALL EYELINER, NO JURISPRUDENCE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home