10/16/2005

Judy gave up "the Plot Against Wilson "

Judy gave up "the Plot Against Wilson (4.00 / 9)

Judy admits there was a plot against Wilson, and that she agreed to be a part of it

from judy's own article

My recollection, I told him, was that Mr. Libby wanted to modify our prior understanding that I would attribute information from him to a "senior administration official." When the subject turned to Mr. Wilson, Mr. Libby requested that he be identified only as a "former Hill staffer." I agreed to the new ground rules because I knew that Mr. Libby had once worked on Capitol Hill.

Did Mr. Libby explain this request? Mr. Fitzgerald asked. No, I don't recall, I replied. But I said I assumed Mr. Libby did not want the White House to be seen as attacking Mr. Wilson.


so Judy says that Libby didn't want to expose that the Whitehouse was attacking Wilson, and Judy agreed to participate in the plot

anybody else got a different reading of that statement ???

by knowthings on Sun Oct 16, 2005 at 01:17:01 AM CDT


"dead on balls" reading n/t (none / 1)

by ChemGeek on Sun Oct 16, 2005 at 02:07:33 AM CDT

Daily Kos :: Comments Miller thread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home