10/01/2005

Daily Kos: Grand Jury Foreman: "Stacks" of Evidence Against DeLay (w/ poll)

Grand Jury Foreman: "Stacks" of Evidence Against DeLay (w/ poll)
by Lawyer to Capitalists [Subscribe]
Sat Oct 1st, 2005 at 08:53:59 CDT

After a summer of baseball and travel, I was wondering how I would entertain myself this fall. One of the most entertaining and blessed events I can imagine would be the trial and conviction of Tom DeLay. An article in today's Dallas Morning News gives me hope that this may actually come to pass.

Apparently, the foreman from the grand jury indicting The Exterminator is a former sheriff's deputy and state insurance investigator with the guts to speak out in light of DeLay's denials and claims that the indictment was baseless and politically motivated.

Daily Kos: Grand Jury Foreman: "Stacks" of Evidence Against DeLay (w/ poll)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home