9/30/2005

Daily Kos: Dear Rove and Bush, From Osama Bin Laden

This is your nemesis and head of Al-Qaeda, Osama Bin Laden. Remember me? I am the one that masterminded 9-11. It seems you only care about me during political campaign season. What gives?

* balletshooz's diary :: ::
*

I just want to mention one brief issue. It appears Judith Miller has finally been broken and now she will testify before the Grand Jury in the Karl Rove, Scooter Libby CIA leak case. I am sorry that some of your inner circle are likely to be charged criminally for causing the security breach and / or lying to authorities, but I would like to thank you myself for the breach.

Without your help in outing Valerie Plame and her entire worldwide, undercover WMD apparatus, it would have been much harder to obtain WMD and it is likely many of my men would have been duped by spies connected to her operation and would have been arrested by your security forces...

On a perosnal note, you said you would fire anyone involved in the leak. Now that we know Rove and Libby were involved, you flip-flopped and are keeping them in your inner-circle. If you were at all interested in this national security breach, all you have to do is walk down the hall and ask Rove or Scooter, "What happened?" or "Why did you do this?"

You probably cannot imagine the joy it brings me to know that you retain confidence in those who make my job easier.

My war against America and the Jews is real, but I guess to you, the "war on terror" is just a political game you pay lip service to in order to win elections. In fact, I should have known this before because when Bill Clinton launched a cruise missile strike against me, you were more interested in DNA stains on Monica Lewinsky's blue dress.

Daily Kos: Dear Rove and Bush, From Osama Bin Laden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home