8/20/2005

Suburban Guerrilla - Curt’s World

I’ve been thinking the past few days about the “revelation” made by U.S. Rep. Curt Weldon (R-PA) that the U.S. had four of the 9/11 hijackers under surveillance before the World Trade Center attack but didn’t do anything. (Under Clinton, of course. And yeah, I’m supposed to believe Richard Clarke was nonchalant about that info?)

Now, as I often say to people, one thing you learn in the journalism business is the difference between what’s accurate – and what’s true. There are many, many things I know well enough to stake my life on, but they’re also things I could never swear to in a court of law.

Curt Weldon was the congress critter I covered for 15 years. Let me put it this way: if Curt told me the sky was blue, I’d double-check. Just in case..

Suburban Guerrilla � Blog Archive � Curt’s World

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home