8/28/2005

Orcinus on the Millenium bomber: What's significant is Clinton's team reactiuon to Reessam's capture

Something Condoleezza Rice mentioned in her appearance this morning before the 9/11 commission caught my attention:

It's also the case that I think if you actually look back at the millennium period, it's questionable to me whether the argument that has been made that somehow shaking the trees is what broke up the millennium period is actually accurate -- and I was not there, clearly.

But I will tell you this. I will say this. That the millennium, of course, was a period of high threat by its very nature. We all knew that the millennium was a period of high threat...

Something Condoleezza Rice mentioned in her appearance this morning before the 9/11 commission caught my attention:

It's also the case that I think if you actually look back at the millennium period, it's questionable to me whether the argument that has been made that somehow shaking the trees is what broke up the millennium period is actually accurate -- and I was not there, clearly.

But I will tell you this. I will say this. That the millennium, of course, was a period of high threat by its very nature. We all knew that the millennium was a period of high threat.

Orcinus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home