8/21/2005

On Skull & Bones, Operation Gladio, Illuminati, Hoover, CIA assassins, sex slaves, New World Order...

I do have an open mind and a love of conspiracy theories, but after getting into terms with the very real possibility of a return to the dark ages fueled by Peak Oil woes, I just don't get too rattled about this kind of tales.. IF we survive Peak Oil with our liberties intact THEN I will worry about it. -- law

It may even be true... by lawnorder
But they are so yucky that I'd rather just ignore it.

I'm a Conspiracy Theory fan but I dislike "paint by numbers" stories like this. It's just too predictable in the way it touches all the hot buttons of Illuminati, new world order, Jewish conspiracy, Skull & Bones...

I rather ignore formula stories like that. If it is true there's nothing we can do about it and we will find out eventually when the infamous NWO arrives. If it's not why bother with it ? -- law

Open mind ... by Oui
.
I was hoping someone would tell me it's not worth the effort. I found this info just a few days ago, as there are recent publications - July 2005. I viewed a small portion of video interview with her, I find her a fascinating person who so far deserves benefit of the doubt.

She has something extraordinary in her personality that is attractive, and I feel connected with. At the very least she has deep beliefs, does not waiver and is very determined. I have respect and give her credit for that, also in the face of a dangerous undertaking.

The perversities have been found with J. Edgar Hoover, Bush Sr. administration and now with Jeff Gannon ...

Perhaps a connection with European equivalents as Operation Gladio and Italian P2 loge - reference to Alexander Haig! I will read and research some more and will keep you informed.

Like I said, it may even be true... by lawnorder

But while she obviously believes it, what makes it certain that the drunk ramblings of her ex-husband are true ?

And even if both are telling the truth as they saw it, they could be in need of a psychiatrist. For people with a history of sexual abuse like her husband and domestic abuse like her, it wouldn't be that rare.

And suppose it IS indeed all true, the Skull and Bones, the sex orgies, the assassinations. What can be done ? Those New World Order SOB's clearly have us regular folk beat in dirty tricks, psy ops, lack of ethic, infrastructure, weapons, supporters, ...

That is why I would rather dedicate my time and my tired, overloaded braincells to more productive endeavors. Like unmasking the Able Danger charade. At least I have a sliver of hope I may contribute to stopping the new "Big Brother" like TIA in some form...

Don't get me wrong, I have a very open mind and I even think well thought out conspiracy theories are fun. Just have a look at my archived Kos diaries and you will see one about Mayans and their 2012 end of times date, a bunch about election fraud, one or two about Cheney / Bush preparing for Martial Law... It's just that this woman's tale has been told ever so often it is not "fun" anymore, it is too easy to poke holes and way too predictable. And sooo depressing!

After getting into terms with the very real possibility of a return to the dark ages fueled by Peak Oil woes, I just don't get too rattled about tales of woe anyway. IF we survive Peak Oil with our liberties intact THEN I will worry about it.

Booman Tribune ~ Able Danger: Total Information Awareness by another name ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home