8/20/2005

NRO: OKAY, THE CRAZIES GOT ME OVER AN ADVERB [JPod]

Well, what do you know, I agree with him on his "[it is a] fact that military intelligence CAN be shared with the FBI according to an Executive Order signed by Reagan in 1981" so if he did point it out, he is entitled a tiny amount of respect, cancelled two lines after when he calls us Leftoid Internet -- law

OKAY, THE CRAZIES GOT ME OVER AN ADVERB [JPod]
Evidently, among the 12,000 or so words I have written on the Able Danger matter on this website, I wrote a sentence in which I used the word "solely" -- to wit, "I don't really understand all of it, but the evidence suggests that the Able Danger information could and should have been shared with the FBI and wasn’t — solely owing to the 'raising' of the intelligence wall that was done by Jamie Gorelick herself in 1995." That was hyperbolic, as it certainly was not "solely" the result of the raising of the "wall.

As the other 11,999 words I've written on this site will attest, I have repeatedly raised the fact that military intelligence CAN be shared with the FBI according to an Executive Order signed by Reagan in 1981 -- and as my angry e-mail from conservatives will attest, my hesitation in believing that Able Danger was the key to unlocking everything didn't exactly win me popularity contests on the right.

So if the robots who are unable either to appreciate distinctions, follow arguments as they unfold over more than a week and simply respond like programmed mental cases because of the workings of the Leftoid Internet want me to disavow the adjective "solely," I do so. Congratulations..

The Corner on National Review Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home