8/14/2005

Daily Kos: Frank Rich's awesome column and my ltr to the NYTimes

Frank Rich's awesome column and my ltr to the NYTimes
by adigal [Subscribe]
Sat Aug 13th, 2005 at 20:44:19 CDT

Frank Rich's column in the NY Times tomorrow once again shows that he is one of the finest writers in America today. He gets to the heart of the war controversy, and the lies that Bush told to trick us all into this war.

Someone Tell the President the War Is Over: by Frank Rich (I am on dial-up; can't figure out how to link the story, I will so so in the comments.

What is really encouraging was when Bush today said that military action against Iran is not being ruled out, and that we may be able to continue to spread freedom in the Middle East. Truly scary who out-of-touch this lunatic is.

After the fold is the letter I sent to the NY Times.

Daily Kos: Frank Rich's awesome column and my ltr to the NYTimes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home