8/29/2005

Daily Kos: CIA Leak - Did TIME Intentionally mislead readers?

CIA Leak - Did TIME Intentionally mislead readers?
by Terre [Subscribe]
Mon Aug 29th, 2005 at 14:25:55 CDT

I feel kinda guilty diarying this, considering all that's still happening with Katrina, but I did want to get this out there as a heads-up:

Media Matter just issued a Press Release titled - Did Time Intentionally Deceive its Readers in Plame Case?

I know when the LA Times did that timeline about a week ago, TIME was discussed, but I'm not sure to what extent they were discussed in that diary.

Maybe the point that Media Matters brings up was already discussed? (I'll admit, I didn't read all the comments - my bad.) If not, I think it certainly makes you wonder about what TIMES motives are.

Daily Kos: CIA Leak - Did TIME Intentionally mislead readers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home