11/03/2004

There are 1.6 million votes still out in Florida

I URGE THE DOWNTRODEN HERE TO SEE OHIO THROUGH, BUT DON'T TAKE YOUR EYES OFF FLORIDA!!!!

First This
Daily Kos :: Florida numbers vs 2000 - something is wrong



Kerry-Edwards Online Forum

Then this

What I don't get is all the focus on Ohio. According to the numbers, Bush is up by 140,000, and with between 150,000 and 250,000 provisional ballots.

I understand that Kerry is down by about 300,000 votes in Florida, but with almost 1.6 MILLION provisional and absentee ballots uncounted. With a HUGE effort to get ex patriots to vote, I don't agree with the assertion that the absentees will favor Bush

I URGE THE CAMPAIGN TO SEE OHIO THROUGH, BUT DON'T TAKE YOUR EYES OFF FLORIDA!!!!

Thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home