11/28/2004

Tennessee geting rid of Medicaid ?

Common Ground Common Sense

Spoke to a relative that has a mild form of cerebral palsy last nite. He was saying that he and his wife, that also has some disablities, will have to move because
the state of Tennessee will no longer offer medicaid to help cover their prescriptions.

Is this for real? Sometimes I have to take what this individual says with a grain of salt. If it is true, that is a sorry, sorry way to take care of our citizens...
especially when this country is so focused on moral values - ha!


--------------------

I'm in TN and you can check out the gov's site http://www.state.tn.us/governor/ and see if he mentions about it. I know there's been a lot going on about TennCare but I'm not sure about Medicaid. I haven't heard anything about Medicaid but more-so about TennCare and going into Medicaid cause of law suits and I guess TennCare can't handle all of it. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home