11/10/2004

NO TEACHER LEFT STANDING ACT

NO TEACHER LEFT STANDING ACT

Common Ground Common Sense: "I'm a 'lowly' 4th grade teacher from Michigan and feel your pain. We call the NCLB act the NO TEACHER LEFT STANDING ACT. As a teacher with 20 plus years of experience, I agree that's is so sad to see where education is headed. We have an large number of charter schools that have appeared in Michigan and are taking much needed funds away from the local public schools. I see more and more regulations and testing, less funding (I have to buy my kids pencils!) and less support for kids with problems. Very sad. I will continue to work hard for my kids, the environment and to help get people with BRAINS in office. I hurt for our nationl."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home