11/15/2004

I have just witnessed a murder on my TV screen

I have just witnessed a murder on my TV screen: "Matt Hamon -- 11/11/04: 'ICH' -- As I sit here and write this I have tears streaming down my face, I am shaking and my heart is pounding. I have just witnessed a murder on my TV screen.

While watching Lateline on Australian ABC television there was a report from Fallujah. In the story they showed a marine saying, 'I've just injured one, he's between the two buildings'. At that moment another marine walks over to the gap between the two houses, he then climbs on a forty four gallon drum aims his gun at the injured Iraqi and fires one shot.

The marine then climbs back down saying, 'He's done'.

Evidence of a war crime right there on my screen, evidence that America takes no prisoners, evidence of a horrendous act condoned by my country. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home