FAQ/Feedback: "hat I found truly shocked me, and made me physically ill. That's what is documented on the other page. It IS that bad. I personally don't have conclusive evidence that voter fraud was perpetrated, but I can tell you as an Information Security professional that it would have been very, very easy to do. If I had to choose between someone conspiring with exit poll workers nationwide or someone changing values in an Access Database as the cause of the difference between the poll numbers and the 'actual' results, I'll go with the easier, more effective option every time. Why choose the hard way when it's more trouble and you're less likely to succeed? Again, I'm staying clear of making specific allegations - I'll leave that to the activists who are gathering data - but I would be much more surprised if the election weren't hacked than to find out that it was. "
When everything seems like the movies
Yeah you BLOG bleed just to know you'r alive
Content here is posted based on the Fair Use Notice
Nevertheless, if you feel I copied too much from your post, post a comment on the offending post and I'll fix it
Note: This blog is strictly not for profit!
DonateIf you want to donate to this blog, please send money to any of the charities below
- Repair the "collateral damage" US is doing in Iraq: Help millions of Iraq refugees
- Hurricane Katrina / Red Cross - Liberal blogosphere for hurricane relief
- Donate to Pakistan Earthquake Victims
- Emergency Aid for Civilian Victims in Iraq
- Wounded Warrior Project- assist the men and women of our armed forces
- Donate Now - Families of September 11
- BeTheChange.org: Tsunami Relief Effort
- Human Rights Watch: MAKE A DONATION
- Donate now - Amnesty International
- MassEquality: If you believe in the freedom to choose who you marry
- John Conyers, Jr. -- The bravest Congressman in America
- I donated to ePluribus Media. Please join me. Click here to support citizen journalism!
- Yahoo! News - Brazil Says Will Open 'Dirty War' Ar...
- Hassam's death proves NO ONE is in control in Iraq...
- Newsmedia lawsuit against Blackwell
- Election Law @ Moritz - Potential Problems in Ohio...
- Government looking at military draft lists
- Daily Kos :: Today's Bateman cartoon: Condoleezza ...
- Salon.com | False prophets
- BBC NEWS | Middle East | Fixing the problem of Fal...
- In Sudan, a Sense of Abandonment (washingtonpost.c...
- BBC NEWS | UK | Politics | US attack on Iran 'inco...
Best of Law
- Happy Birthday to us: Blog reaches 1,000 hits/week!
- Blog trivia about this blog - RSS summary, blockquotes, italics
- Plame: The actual damage caused by that leak (FTW)
- Weâll solve it tomorrow somehow...
- A Typical Day For A Bush Lover!
- DoD Gas Pains
- Voting Security (2)
- Daily Kos :: The coming weather crisis in 2012
- Someone please tell Saddam
- First They Came for the Jews
- 1920's Killer flu of 1918 may have quietly evolved for years
- Goliath Lost, yet another story
- From The Wilderness May 05 Newsletter - Excerpt - 12 Fun Activities for Activists
- Democrats Anonymous AKA Young Republicans
- Backup: Source Articles
- 9/11 Articles
- War starts (looting, WMD lost, etc..)
- TOC of 2004 Posts
- Christmas in Baghdad 2003
- Christmas in Baghdad 2004
- Christmas in Baghdad 2005
Act Now!Outraged ? Call your senator now!
Extremely Long BlogrollHey,what can I say... I "collect" blogs and love discovering new ones! -- law
Casualties todayCivilians killed in Iraq