11/20/2004

Ann Coulter a LIAR, a resume puffer, a.k.a. a fraud.

Daily Kos :: Comments Open Thread #139
According to this transcript of her early appearances at Larry King she is a constitutional attorney and best-selling author

But her biography doesn't say it!!!

Ben Goshi says
Help me with this. I put on various layers of protective gear and gingerly clicked over to the Coulter bio page you linked to. Just reading about this sociopath is nauseating.

That said, I kept looking for the time she did a stint in some U.S. Attorney's office. Saw nothing to that effect. And I looked for major work as a "Constitutional Lawyer" (which, to me, usually means clerking for a Supreme, teaching "Con Law" at a law school, or filing civil rights cases). Nada.


LIAR , LIAR, HER SKIRT IS ON FIRE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home