10/31/2004

Daily Kos :: Florida burning: my report from Palm Beach

Daily Kos

I've spent the last two days in Palm Beach County, volunteering for the Kerry campaign. It's crystal clear to me that going into this election, South Florida is burning -- with a desire to evict Bush from the White House.

I flew in on Friday night, and reported to Kerry/Edwards HQ in West Palm Beach on Saturday morning. A couple hundred people were there already, many volunteers like myself (and many volunteers from out of town). I knew there were other New Yorkers coming down for this (I'd met some at the airport the night before); as I was signing in that morning, fellow New Yorker and DailyKos regular Rina spotted me. In short order, I joined her and her two friends, and set out to do some canvassing. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home