12/23/2003

On the first day of bushmas Bush lovers sent to me... A tyrant under a palm tree

My first contribution for the Bushmas Carols on the
Yahoo Soars Board:

On the first day of bushmas Bush lovers sent to me
A tyrant under a palm tree.

On the second day of bushmas Bush lovers sent to me
Two Rush rehabs and
A tyrant under a palm tree.

On the third day of bushmas Bush lovers sent to me
Three french vetos
Two Rush rehabs and
A tyrant under a palm tree.

On the fourth day of bushmas Bush lovers sent to me
Four collin lies
Three french vetos
Two Rush rehabs and
A tyrant under a palm tree.

On the fifth day of bushmas Bush lovers sent to me
Five golden spoons
Four collin lies
Three french vetos
Two Rush rehabs and
A tyrant under a palm tree.

On the sixth day of bushmas Bush lovers sent to me
Six Ashcrofts praying
Five golden spoons
Four collin lies
Three french vetos
Two Rush rehabs and
A tyrant under a palm tree.

On the seventh day of bushmas Bush lovers sent to me
Seven Roves spinning
Six Ashcrofts praying
Five golden spoons
Four collin lies
Three french vetos
Two Rush rehabs and
A tyrant under a palm tree.

On the eighth day of bushmas Bush lovers sent to me
Eight Chenneys milking (oil)
Seven Roves spinning
Six Ashcrofts praying
Five golden spoons
Four collin lies
Three french vetos
Two Rush rehabs and
A tyrant under a palm tree.

On the nineth day of bushmas Bush lovers sent to me
Nine Rummies drumming (war drums)
Eight Chenneys milking (oil)
Seven Roves spinning
Six Ashcrofts praying
Five golden spoons
Four collin lies
Three french vetos
Two Rush rehabs and
A tyrant under a palm tree.

On the tenth day of bushmas Bush lovers sent to me
Ten Haliburtons piping
Nine Rummies drumming (war drums)
Eight Chenneys milking (oil)
Seven Roves spinning
Six Ashcrofts praying
Five golden spoons
Four collin lies
Three french vetos
Two Rush rehabs and
A tyrant under a palm tree.

On the eleventh day of bushmas Bush lovers sent to me
Eleven Lybians dancing
Ten Haliburtons piping
Nine Rummies drumming (war drums)
Eight Chenneys milking (oil)
Seven Roves spinning
Six Ashcrofts praying
Five golden spoons
Four collin lies
Three french vetos
Two Rush rehabs and
A tyrant under a palm tree.

On the twelth day of bushmas Bush lovers sent to me
Twelve lemmings leaping
Eleven Lybians dancing
Ten Haliburtons piping
Nine Rummies drumming (war drums)
Eight Chenneys milking (oil)
Seven Roves spinning
Six Ashcrofts praying
Five golden spoons
Four collin lies
Three french vetos
Two Rush rehabs and
A tyrant under a palm tree."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home