1/01/1990

Fair Use Notice

Being a small blog in the middle of the blogosphere ocean, I usually quote a lot more from the original than most "pop star" blogs. I do this strictly non-profit: There's no ads in my blog, nor request for personal donations. The idea is to keep readers informed, and be a good article repository, to myself an others: A place where you can find all the stuff liberals like myself care about in a single spot, w/o having to jump all over the net to get the articles..

The articles are here for use in debate and discussion, to educate readers and this humble blogger. Also, I always include a link to the source. I'm hoping this qualifies as fair use of your piece. Nevertheless, if you see your blog post / article here and feel I copied more than I should, just post a comment on it and I will delete the offending post. -- law

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home